- WATCH: We encourage high school leaders and educators to host district- or school-wide classroom screenings of the acclaimed and currently streaming Netflix documentary, “Audrie & Daisy,” about two high school girls who were sexually assaulted by classmates they thought were friends. Here is a guide for planning a screening.
- DISCUSS: Follow the screening with assemblies and/or small group discussions, using this discussion guide.
If you’re interested in hosting a screening at your school, please complete this form.
- TEACH: Take the key learnings from the film and implement lesson plans throughout the month or for remainder of the school year. Five lesson plans are available for free here. We also encourage athletic directors and coaches to implement the Coaching Boys into Men program, which provides resources they need to promote respectful behavior among their players and help prevent relationship abuse, harassment, and sexual assault.
5 Lesson Plans for Educators
- Changing the Culture
- Teaching Digital Citizenship
- Understanding Consent
- Stepping Forward and Speaking Out: From Bystander to Upstander
- Creating Healthy Relationships On and Offline